Rally RS100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding.
- Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes.
- Reliable Readings—By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RS100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately).
- Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite Shimano SPD-SL cleats.
- Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately).
- Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Maximum rider weight: 105kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Measurement location: spindle
- Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH
- Weight: 328g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Cleat type: SPD-SL
- Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer)
- Stack height: 12.2mm
In the Box:
- Rally RS100 pedals
- Cleat hardware
- 55mm Q-factor washers
|SPD / Black/Silver||753759262822||010-02388-03||210000015483|